Saturday, November 8, 2008

when I open my eyes, you are what I wanted to see.

Sometimes, you feel like you can put the world in your pocket, and everything that matters melts like snow when his arms wrap around you. And then you play that one song over and over again, putting you in a state of daydreaming. You wait until 3 am waiting for his phone call, and also, you tie your straw wrapper into a knot to see if he's thinking about you, too. When he told you that you are one of the good things in his life, you looked down at the sidewalk as you tried to hide how big your smile was. Things are different now; you can't help but to notice the way he holds you is deeper, its not like what it was at first and you can't explain it really. I'm so scared. I'm so scared. I'm so scared because I don't think I could let go even if I tried.

"Because I choose to be happy, no one can make me unhappy."
(I'm trying to believe it.)

No comments: